Summer is here! Grantsburg Library Staff welcome you to a “Tails & Tales” Summer Reading Adventure!
Although Summer Reading Programming looks a bit different than years past, the library staff is pleased to offer a variety of ways for you to have fun at the library this summer.
Prizes: Library patrons have many ways to enter the end-of-summer drawing.
- Visit the library and check out 3+ items.
- Come to a library event. Teen Time, Pool Storytime, Tails & Tales Tuesday programming – all of these events earn an entry!
- Complete challenges on the reading tracker. For more details about the reading tracker, please visit the Reading Tracker Tab under programs on the library website.
- “Tails & Tales” Summer Programing
- Tuesday afternoons @ 1:30 p.m., June 15, June 22, June 29. Registration Required.
- Although this programming is designed for ages 9-12, we invite any teens that may be interested to join us!
- Teen Programs
- Thursday afternoons @ 3:00 p.m. Ages 12-18. Registration Required.
Why are we requiring registration? In 2021, the library made a twofold decision to require registration for summer events. First, it helps the library staff plan for how many attendees a program will have. Second, all of our indoor programs have a maximum capacity for programming this summer. The staff wants all attendees and volunteers to feel welcome and safe participating in our events this year.
How do I register? Call the library @ 715-463-2244, stop in the library, or email .
What if I didn’t register my child? Can they still come? Call the library and ask! If the program is not already full, we would love for your child to attend events at the library this summer. Registration is open until the time the event begins each week unless the program has met capacity.
Why is there an age requirement for the Tuesday afternoon programming? Per the current Pandemic Policy, “patrons must be 9 years or older to visit the library unattended”. In addition, the programming on Tuesday afternoons is geared for patrons ages 9 and up. Questions? Please contact the library @ 715-463-2244.