Although the library’s summer programming looks a bit different from years past, the Grantsburg Library Staff welcome you into the library this summer for “Tails & Tales”! The library is offering a variety of smaller group programming opportunities for all ages.
Program details are listed under the Programs tab above but a few highlights:
- Tuesdays: “Tails & Tales” for ages 9-12. Registration Required.
- Wednesdays: In-person Preschool Storytime, All Ages Afternoon Storytime @ the Grantsburg Pool Picnic Shelter, and Lego Club for ages 6-9. Registration Required for Lego Club.
- Thursdays: Tween Time & Teen Time. Registration Required.
- Fridays: Outdoor Preschool WeePlay. Registration Preferred.
- Adults: The library offers four different book club opportunities. First Tuesday Book Club, Zoom & Doom Book Club, Between the Covers Book Club, and Understanding and Dismantling Racism Book Club. Please see a library staff member, call the library @ 715-463-2244, or email the library for more information.
As with years past, the library is offering patrons a variety of ways to earn entries into the end-of-summer drawing. Patrons may receive entries for checking out 3+ items during a library visit, attending a library event, or completing challenges on a reading tracker.
Reading trackers may be picked up at the library or patrons may use the Beanstack App available for Android or iOS.
Our online Catalog got an Upgrade!
The new library catalog link is here, grantsburg.northernwaters.org, through the NWLN Catalog link above, or by clicking the Northern Waters Library Network icon on the side of the website.
Make sure to update any bookmarks you have saved on your home computer to the new link.
Questions about the new catalog? Call the library at 715-463-2244 or email us at .
Have you heard the news? Beginning April 5th, 2021, Grantsburg Public Library will no longer be charging fines for late returns or overdue materials.
We know that life can get in the way sometimes and that overdue fines may keep people from using the library.
For more information, please click here to read more.
Curbside Appointments are available by phone during library hours. Please call the library @ 715-463-2244 for more details.